Chattanooga Senior Care Resources
The resources and support you’ve been looking for
Transitioning to a retirement community can be filled with questions and uncertainty. From financial assistance and benefits information to information on aging, you can find the resources and support you need.
- How can I help my senior family member transition to senior care?
The The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe team is here to provide assistance and support as you and your loved ones transition through the seasons of life and into a senior care community. We offer services including skilled nursing, lifestyle enrichment, and more to ensure a smooth transition.
- What local assisted living facilities provide a full scope of services for seniors?
At The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe, we make it our goal to offer total support to our residents and their families as they transition into assisted living. We provide a full scope of services for residents, while offering up resources, up-to-date information, and compassionate care that enriches the lives of each person living here.
- What types of services does The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe offer residents?
The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe offers support to residents through services including skilled nursing, lifestyle enrichment, a full calendar of events, memory care, independent senior living, and more.
- How can I best stay up to date with events and activities at The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe Retirement Living?
Each month our The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe senior living community newsletters are filled with the latest community news. With past event highlights, upcoming events, staff and resident spotlights and so much more, our newsletters are filled with happenings you won’t want to miss.
- How can I get financial assistance for my assisted living community costs?
At The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe, we’re unlocking financial solutions to provide confidence and security for seniors and families seeking assisted living solutions. From life care group funding to veteran benefits to gift tax exemption, we can help you find the best way to deal with the financial aspects of transitioning to senior living.
- What local senior living facilities offer activities and outings for residents?
At The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe, enrichment opportunities are provided for residents every day. Activities calendars are posted throughout the community and are available to each resident on a monthly basis.
- What are the visitation hours like at local assisted living facilities?
Under normal circumstances, the visiting hours at The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe are unlimited. The front lobby is generally open from 6 a.m. till dark. Guests visiting after hours can ring the front doorbell to obtain entrance into the community. *Check for COVID-19 specific information before visiting.
- Are all the senior apartments at The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe furnished or unfurnished?
The apartments are unfurnished, allowing each resident to express his or her individuality. Suggestions for personal items include toiletries, bedding, linens and bath rugs; additionally, furniture such as a bed, recliner chair, rocker, sofa or loveseat, bookshelf, table and chairs, chest of drawers, wall hangings, television, nightstand and telephone are suggested.
- What type of meal services does The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe provide residents?
Meals are served in the dining room or can be served in residents’ rooms during brief periods of illness. Guests are always welcome to join us for a delicious meal. Meal tickets can be purchased from the business office. Outside food and drinks are permitted in residents’ apartments. Food should be stored in appropriate containers and should be labeled and dated.
- Is smoking permitted on the premises at The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe?
The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe is committed to providing a healthy environment for residents, employees, families and visitors. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside of the building.
- Does The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe provide transportation around town for residents who need it?
Transportation is provided for shopping, sightseeing, activities and medical appointments. Residents are encouraged to arrange for transportation in advance with the receptionist.